OnBoard adheres to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Personnel Services:
- Strive for the right of all individuals who want the dignity of work to choose their field of endeavor and utilize their abilities and talents for personal fulfillment and the good of our country.
- Extend professional service to all qualified employed and unemployed candidates regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, income level or physical handicap.
- Represent the best interest of the employer by acting as an effective extension of the employer’s recruitment effort and respect every confidence entrusted by client companies.
- Serve as a reliable source of information on matters pertaining to the employment field.
- Engage actively in preserving the free enterprise system as essential to a continuation of the nation’s growth and strength.
- Cooperate in local and national efforts to maintain a high level economy through reduction of national levels of unemployment.