Here is a chance to join a newly-formed team within an established company! This client-facing position offers and opportunity to apply broad analytic solutions across the enterprise. The Sr. Analytics Consultant will develop partnerships with business users to understand data needs and offer insights and innovative solutions. Examples of projects include pricing research, fraud modeling, market retention and telematics, among others.
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or quantitative area of study; an advanced degrees ideal
• Experience in pricing, rating, modeling, actuarial or product development disciplines within the insurance industry
• Experience analyzing large data sets with multiple variables with regression analysis using SAS, SQL, R or other statistical packages as well as advanced Excel
• Ability to present data visually using Tableau, PowerPoint or related tools
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability and desire to work directly with business partners across the company
This is a full-time, direct hire position. Company offers a family-friendly work environment with flex-time, competitive salary and outstanding benefits. This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Learn more! Apply now for prompt and confidential consideration.